Whether you’re entering a new market or need to know what the current state of play is, we have a solution for you.
The foundation of credible insights and confident decision-making. Do you have a burning question to ask 1,000 Australians?
Our Omnibus survey is a syndicated survey solution, which is a cost-effective way to gain access to expert insights and data.
You can quickly, economically, and efficiently get access to insights into how Australians think and feel about your brand, market, or issue.
You provide a minimum of 3 questions that dive into a specific market or category or audience.
CRNRSTONE Omnibus is ideal for researchers in need of quick insights into the perceptions of a population, or those who want monthly waves of just a few questions.
We access our engaged Soapbox panel of over 100,000 real people plus our in-house experienced researchers to assist in questionnaire design and interpretation of the results.
What is Included?
- N = 1,000 Nationwide consumer responses OR N = 250+ Business responses
- A nationally representative sample including age, gender, and state/territory.
- Assistance with question writing
- Only 3 questions are needed
- Data files provided across 3 demographics – age, gender, state
- Optional to add on: HHI, HHS, Education, Employment
- Data files in Excel or SPSS
- Cross tabs by:
- 5-page PPT with top-line analysis
- In-depth reports and analyses can be quoted and supplied per project
Minimum of 3 survey questions.
Cost per standard question*:
Questions are due by close of business on the last Wednesday of the calendar month.
Raw data results are provided seven business days after questions are submitted.
- A standard question is a multiple-choice question, a matrix table up to 5×5, a numeric question, or a yes/no question.
- Analysis report provided as cross tab file by age, gender, state
Market Snapshot Solutions
You’ve spent so much time and effort on your brand; doing everything to make sure it is perceived the right way.
But as we all know – things change.
New products are launched, marketing managers might change, agencies change, communication channels spring up and consumer tastes can change.
Now there’s an inexpensive and fuss-free way to find out how your brand, products and services are actually perceived – and importantly – expert advice on what to do about it.
A Snapshot into the Market
We will quickly and economically give you a market snapshot so you know at a high level how your brand, product or services are perceived. The information you’ll receive is high level – so you’ll know quickly and economically how you’re brand, product or service is perceived.
What you’ll get
A document that gives you two key insights per question from 5 questions about one brand, product or service.
What we’ll do
- Design your questions
- Run the survey
- Give you two high level insights per question
1,000 people targeted to specific market.
Customer Viewpoint Snapshot
Does your marketing and sales team know what customers really think of your brand? In this phase we look at:
Ten main customer touchpoints (such as webpages, call centre, collateral) and assess them against your brand values guidelines and key messages.
We then contact a viable sample size of your customers. We ask them five questions to ascertain what they think and feel about your brand or product. For example, the questions could be:
- Is XX brand trustworthy?
- Is XX brand one you’d recommend to friends?
- Does XX brand offer products or services that makes a difference to your life
- Is XX brand a supporter of environmental sustainability?
- Is XX brand a good Australian company?
Finally we contact potential customers – those who don’t use your products or services but are inside your target audience. We ask them the same 5 questions and compare the results.
What you’ll get
A document that tells you:
- A “traffic light” report that shows you how aligned each touchpoint is with brand guidelines, values and key messages
- How your brand is perceived by customers
- How that may differ from your intended brand values
- How intended customers view your brand
- Ten major actionable insights from this data
300 targeted in line with your market demographics